Friday, December 14, 2012

Blog Stage 8

In the blog http://uggnoname.blogspot.com/ I found it interesting that you said you felt like you are not alone.  You are not alone, and there are so many people trying to argue this point. I have found there to be more cons then pros ever since they have built the F1 track. I just am happy I don't live in that area. I hate traffic myself, and I would never allow myself to sit in traffic for as long as you did. Before building the track I am sure a lot of thought had to go around about the driving problems and what the neighborhood wanted and didn't want. I just do not think they put as much thought as they could have into it. I know money is such a big issue these days but if they can have the money to build the track for millions of people to come enjoy the races then I think they can manage to put the millions of dollars into what it would take to build more convenient roads for the people this effects. Good point. And you are one voice of many that also feel the same way you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment